Since April 2017, Alroc started the work of its 1428m² building extension.
941m² for the manufacturing area and 75m² for the storage surface have been completed. The 182m² of corporate offices are done. This building extension will enable us to manufacture products with high quality in France.
The company ALROC receives new production equipment:
- – A robot process for the foundry with a tank furnace of 1-ton capacity, a Kuka robot, and a casting with sawing station
- – A brand-new foundry which is already operating
- – A Mazak Variaxis I-500 vertical machining center 5 axles with an Easybox automatic feeding
- – A Mazak Integrex J-200S turn-mill center
The process for the foundry is in the setup phase, capacity: 250 000 pieces per year. First shells for Fameca are arrived, the Mazak Integrex is waiting for its equipment to begin producing, comissioning and training has been done.
The Variaxis and Easybox are being assembled; everything will be ready for Mid of March.
In 2018, to succeed with rigour and effectiveness this new challenge, the ALROC team strengthens, to better serve customers :
- – The sales team driven by Thibaut welcomes Sylvain for the stripping tools (Export) and Marine for cleats, saddles and accessories (France and Export).
- – Sebastien is joining the design department for more new products and devlopment regarding the new machining center
- – Marine joins, the team for a 2 years internship in marketing and e-market.
- – Last but not least, the production’s team is welcoming: Beatrice as production assistant, and Tyephen as engineer for the foundry